All film submissions to the 7th Chauri Chaura Film International Festival must be made only via the FilmFreeway entry system. Click below to create a FilmFreeway account and submit your film.
Please carefully read our Submission Rules & Regulations carefully for information on film submissions for 2022. If you need further assistance, please contact the Submissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions to the 7th Chauri Chaura Film International Festival is OPEN to filmmakers worldwide, all genres and lengths depending on the categories mentioned.
- Filmmakers can submit more than one entry to the festival in any category.
- All films that are not in Hindi or English must have English language subtitles.
- Each entry must be a separate submission which includes form and payment for each submission.
- To apply for special categories including Best Film / Best Director / Best Experimental film and the like, Filmmakers have to submit in the respective special categories.
- Any entry that comes only in the Main categories will be eligible to be judged in the respective main category.
- The Festival reserves the right to determine eligibility of any work submitted.
- Entry fees are payable through FilmFreeway payment systems and are non-refundable.
- The decision of the Festival committee will be final and binding.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SUBMISSION & PARTICIPATION
The festival will not interact with anyone except the submitter and/ or the producer of the film. If any person - be it the actor, writer, director or anyone from the production crew tries to forcibly extract information about the status of the film from the festival authorities, the festival will have absolute rights to >>DISQUALIFY THE FILM<< from competition and/ or screening which you may kindly note. At the same time, the festival may take the decision to ban the production house completely from sending entries to the future editions of the festival.